Sunday, December 22, 2013

Ten New Creations (Sold)

Happy Winter Solstice Dear Readers,
I must admit these last several months have zoomed by, and to my dismay it's been much too long since I posted a little note to you here.  I won't make excuses, but hope you will forgive my break from blogging for the last few months... it's been a busy time.

I wanted to share my recent inspired jewelry creations with you, as well as wish you all the same in happy creativity this winter.  I had a truly wonderful time making these, and I hope you are also finding time to create something beautiful this holiday season.  
Enjoy! ...oh and just click on the pictures to make them bigger. :)










Do you have a favorite? Leave me a comment! :)

If you are interested in knowing the artisan bead names (by Anne Dodd),
just ask!  Anne can usually remake any of the beads you see here.
Thank you for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Penelope's Beehive said...

I am delighted to see you back...and see you have been ever so busy in your absence. Oooohhh, you create such loveliness Sherilyn!
Wishing you and your loved ones a holiday season filled with love, peace and light!
Sending warm hugs your way ...
Judy xo

Sherilyn Koss said...

How how wonderful to read your kind thoughts here, Judy. Thank you so much for visiting! -love, Sherilyn

ankara broşür dağıtım said...


Ankara'nın en iyi broşür dağıtım şirketi olan
ankara broşür dağıtım hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...

Peace And Sunshine to you.

Peace And Sunshine to you.
Robert Atkinson Fox (1860-1935)