Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love at the Garden Gate

Hello Dear Readers,
Can it really be Valentine's Days already?
I have been on the mend - in mid January I got "that" flu that is going around...been coughing ever since!  JUST in the last few days though - I almost feel improved, so I am uplifted!  I got up and off my "fainting couch," and felt like crafting you a little romantic art... Please enjoy a copy for any of your crafting needs.

And have a Love-Inspired Valentine's Day.
Love,
Sherilyn


2 comments:

Penelope's Beehive said...

Dear Sherilyn...
Sorry to hear that you have been unwell, yet pleased to know that you are on the mend!
Wishing you a LOVE-erly Valentine's Day!
Sending hugs your way,
Judy

Mary Ann Potter said...

Hi, Sherilyn! It's definitely time for you to get better, so hop to it! Thanks for the sweet download. There's something so nice about pieces like this; I love old-fashioned romance! Have a blessed day!