Sunday, December 9, 2012

Snowy Red Barn Winter Freebie

Season's Greetings Dear Readers!
I just stopped in to wish you all a very Happy Holiday Season!
Below you'll find some pretty holiday card art that you're welcome to take and use for any of your paper, postcard, or digital projects.  You might even enjoy them as a screen saver.  Have you gotten your cards done yet?  Me neither! lol. I hope these will inspire us!

This charming set of barns resides next door to Clear Crick.  I have embellished the xmas decor but the barns are naturally these pretty colors. :)

Right now at my jewelry shop Clear Crick Cottage I'm having a 1 day sale before I sign off for the season, and am offering my best discount code CCCWINTER30 for a discount of 30% on all of my beaded jewelry.  If you happen to have time, stop by and say hi ! :)

Thank you for a wonderful 2012.
I'll see you again in 2013 !
Love,
Sherilyn Koss
Groundskeeper, Clear Crick Cottage





5 comments:

Georgianna said...

Such beautiful images, Sherilyn! Thank you for sharing them. And also for the shop discount. :)

Ive been thinking about you and hoping you are well. Sending a big hug and wishes for a beautiful holiday!

(no, I'm not done with my cards yet!)

xoxo

G

Sherilyn Koss said...

LOL Thank you so much Georgianna! You have been so kind to follow my little blog and shop over the last couple of years - you are such a treasure. I'm wishing you and your family a beautiful sparkly holiday season!!
love,
Sherilyn

Mary Ann Potter said...

These are the prettiest images! Thanks for sharing the beauty of your world there! Christmas cards --- hmmm. Haven't started mine yet...

Penelope's Beehive said...

Dear Sherilyn...The view from Clear Crick is stunning! A little bit of heaven in your own backyard truly. Thank you for sharing the beauty of your beloved landscape, as well as the holiday discount coupon for your handmade lovelies.
Wishing you and your loved ones a splendid holiday season darling!
Hugs always,
Judy ♥

Sherilyn Koss said...

OH Thank you so much ladies! How delightful to have you here visiting! Thank you for your thoughtful and kind comments, and a Merry Christmas to you!
love,
Sherilyn