Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Autumn Skies Bracelet (Sold)

Click bracelet for larger view
These fantastic lentil shaped lampwork beads are by Anne Dodd at Spare Time Designs... they're called "Rootbeer Over Ice."  Along with their beautiful amber half, they also have a super gorgeous shiny half - it's a smokey blue grey mirrored affect - just stunning.  Delightful Shibuichi toggle by Green Girl Studios, and perfect lampwork spacers "Aurae" by Cathi at Beadbrains.

This bracelet was inspired by Anne's beads, AND the recent custom request from my cousin Diana.
Thanks ladies!  I hope you both like how this turned out!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You make my work look SO much better...it's really just flat out gorgeous :) Love the colors.

Anne Dodd said...

Hi Sherilyn...that comment above is me Anne lol...I figured out now how to put my name in :) Great work!

Sherilyn Koss said...

Thank you Anne! It was so fun to be working with your beads - they up my game!
xo
Sherilyn

Penelope's Beehive said...

Oh my...be still my heart...what a gorgeous creation. I feel certain the the wearer is dancing with joy!
May your day be a joyful one Sherilyn!
Sending hugs...
Judy

Mary Ann Potter said...

Sherilyn, your work is so beautiful! I want to thank you, too, for the beautiful comments you left on my blog this evening. I sent a reply without realizing that the "No Reply" address may have prevented it. It blesses me so much to know that there are others out there with imagination and spirit! Love to you. Mary Ann

pricescope said...

I love the idea of a detailed description, a really reasonable decision